Hollywood Drug Addict Philip Seymour Hoffman Dead Of Heroin Overdose!
Oscar winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman has been found dead in his Manhattan apartment after an apparent drugs overdose. Hoffman, who was 46, won the Academy Award for Best actor for the 2005 film, Capote. The American actor and father of three was found in his bathroom on Sunday morning on the 4th floor of his West Village Apartment according to law enforcement officials with a syringe still sticking out of his arm surrounded by bags of heroin. 'It’s pretty apparent that it was an overdose,' one official said. 'The syringe was in his arm.' Daily Mail Read More>>>>>>