Saturday, March 17, 2018

Homeless Family Of 4 Found Dead In Parked Van In California

Homeless family of 4 found dead in parked van in California

GARDEN GROVE, Calif. (AP) — A homeless couple and their two young children, all dressed for bed, were found dead from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in a parked van that had its windows covered with blankets and a shade to block out the light outside a Southern California strip mall, police said Friday. Garden Grove Police Lt. Carl Whitney said a man, a woman, a boy and girl were found inside the white Honda van outside a CVS store late Thursday after a woman reported a foul odor coming from the vehicle. "They were in pajamas and sleeping gear and it looks like they were all asleep inside the van," Whitney said. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment