More Evangelical nonsense..
Girl, 5, dies from crystal meth poisoning 'after drinking water from mom's bong': Mother 'prayed and friend read Bible passage about taking the spirit out of a body rather than seeking medical help'
A young girl has died from crystal meth poisoning after drinking water allegedly left out overnight in a water bottle her mother used as a bong. Sophia Larkson, 5, is understood to have drunk the tainted liquid allegedly left out by her unemployed mother Stephanie Alvarado. It is understood Sophia, from Rifle, Colorado had become thirsty in the middle of the night and consumed the water from a bottle her mother had been using as a pipe for crystal meth. Alvarado, 26, had lost her job at a dental office due to her drug use. On the night of her daughter's death on December 10, she and two cousins Daniel Alvarado, 27, and Bertha Karina Ceballos-Romo, 28, had been smoking the crystal meth at her house. Daughter Sofia went to bed at around 10.30pm before awaking in the night thirsty and came across the bottle containing about an inch of the toxic water. She immediately noticed the taste was wrong and spat some of it out, saying 'yucky'. Sophia began hallucinating but rather than seek medical help, Alvarado and the two other adults prayed and read her passages from the bible, court documents allege. One of the adults read a passage out of the Bible about 'taking a spirit out of a possessed boy,' the affidavit said. Source